I'm Richard Walsh, thank you for visiting my website for the Frog Graham Round.
I think of myself as a relatively normal person, I am married, have a full-time job and do my best to keep in shape.
I am based just outside Manchester in the UK and have undertake some challenges in the past:
- 2007 - Swimming - 50 miles in 43 hours in the major lakes in the Lake District
- 2009 - Swimming - 125 miles in 5 days down the River Thames
- 2013 - Running - 24 miles in 6 hours Yorkshire Dales 3 Peaks
- 2013 - Running - 100 km in 23 hours Ultimate Trails Ultra in the Lake District
- 2014 - Walking - Kilimanjaro in 6 days via the Machame Route
- 2015 - Running - 110 km in 20 hours Ultimate Trails Ultra in the Lake District
- 2016 - Running - 75 miles of the Lakeland100 (timed-out)
- 2016 - Running - 50 miles in 15 hours Dusk til Dawn Ultra in Peak District
Now I'm taking on the Frog Graham Round for the first time.